K.S. Chang-Liao (張廖貴術)
PhD, National Taiwan University
Fields of Interest
- High-k gate dielectric for VLSI device
- Nonvolatile memory device (Flash)
- Profiling interface trap/charge in MOS device by charge pumping analysis
- Plasma processing for semiconductor device
- Radiation effects and applications on semiconductor devices
- Chun-Yuan Lu and Kuei-Shu Chang-Liao, 2004, “Minimized Constrains for Lateral Profiling of Hot-Carrier-Induced Oxide Charges and Interface Traps in MOSFETs”, IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 25(2), pp.98-100.
- Chin-Lung Cheng, Kuei-Shu Chang-Liao, Ching-Hung Huang, and Tien-Ko Wang,, 2004, “Effects of HfOxNy Gate-Dielectric Nitrogen Concentration on the Charge Trapping Properties of Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Devices”, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 43(9A), pp.L1181-L1183.
- Chin-Lung Cheng, Kuei-Shu Chang-Liao, Ching-Hung Huang, and Tien-Ko Wang, 2004, “Effects of denuded zone of Si(111) surface on current conduction and charge trapping of HfOxNy gate dielectric in metal-oxide-semiconductor devices”, Applied Physics Letters, vol.85(20), pp.4723-4725.
- Chin-Lung Cheng, Kuei-Shu Chang-Liao, Tien-Ko Wang, 2005, “Comparison on the effects of defects at Si(111) and Si(100) surface on electrical characteristics of MOS devices with HfOxNy gate dielectric”, Microelectronic Engineering, Vol. 80, p.214-217.
- Chin-Lung Cheng, Kuei-Shu Chang-Liao, Ching-Hung Huang, and Tien-Ko Wang, 2005, “Current-conduction and charge trapping properties due to bulk nitrogen in HfOxNy gate dielectric of metal-oxide-semiconductor devices”, Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 86(21), p.212902.
- Chin-Lung Cheng, Chun-Yuan Lu, Kuei-Shu Chang-Liao, Ching-Hung Huang, Sheng-Hung Wang, and Tien-Ko Wang, 2005, “Effects of Interstitial Oxygen Defects at HfOxNy/Si Interface on Electrical Characteristics of MOS Devices”, to be published in IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices.
(+886) (03) 5715131 ext.42674
National Tsing Hua University
Department of Engineering and System Science
Sec. 2, Kuang-Fu Road, Hsinchu, 30013, Taiwan
For More Information: