電話：(03) 5715131 ext.34304
My research interests lie in applying signal/image processing and machine/deep learning techniques to the analysis of different nuclear power plant (PWR) and biomedical (e.g., ECG, EEG/iEEG, fMRI, action potential, calcium trace) signals to enable various NPP operation and biomedical needs.
The projects that we are working on include:
1. Initiating event detection and identification in nuclear power plants
2. Electrocardiogram-based biometric recognition
3. Brain functional and clinic data analysis
(1) Brain functional area delineation and network dynamics analysis for two-photon microscopy
(2) Analysis of epileptic electroencephalograms --- Onset detection and localization
(3) Feature extraction for multi-sensor action potential sorting
4. Particle tracking algorithms for cellular rheological property analysis
5. Digital pathology image analysis with deep learning approaches
For more information: http://nthuesssail.weebly.com/
Feel free to contact me if you are interested in making all these happen!